Let your business be discovered easily on Google searches
Does your local business show up on the Google Places maps in Northern Ireland? Are you in the top results for your local area in Belfast or Northern Ireland? SEO for Google Places will optimize your local listing now so you can get a jump on your competition for those top spots.
When you do a search that specifically states a place, precedence of top rankings go to those sites that are already listed in Google Places. Google Places will even give them a detailed map of your location and easy to follow directions to your office or storefront.
Here are some tips to boost your Google Places Ireland rankings:
• Get listed. Getting listed with Google Maps requires a simple application process followed by verification by mail or phone.
• When registering, make sure to assign your business to the listed categories that best describe it. You can add up to five categories.
• Add as much information as possible, including hours, payment types, e-mail address, phone number, URL/web address, photos and coupons.
• Make videos, upload them to YouTube and link them back into your local profile on Google Places.
• One way to get into the top seven is to encourage customer reviews. The more reviews you get, the more likely you’ll land in the top seven.
Will your business be found on page one of a local keyword search in Google or Google Places? As part of its web design and e-commerce strategies, WSI Digital Web offers extensive local keyword research to identify target phrases and evaluate existing ones, SEO for Google Places with on-page optimization, and submissions to Yahoo, Bing and targeted local directories.
Contact us today and learn how to optimize your online presence for local search on Google Places Ireland.