You’re educating people so that they know, like, and trust you enough to do business with you. And everybody likes freebies!
If you are operating in a niche (or mainstream) business, you definitely require a newsletter service. The essence of this strategy is the belief that if businesses deliver consistent, ongoing valuable information to buyers, they ultimately reward the businesses with their engagement and loyalty. By sending out a quality newsletter on a regular basis, you can keep clients, potential clients, the media, and other important sources updated about your business.
The strategy behind a content-rich newsletter leads to its ability to bring in traffic in two ways:
- Customers are looking for information that solves a problem; and like to read intelligent, innovative solutions relevant to their areas of interest and their keyword search. This is your opportunity to communicate your expertise to willing readers.
- The content in the newsletter is read in detail by search engines for rankings. The more information you add, the more refined an “understanding” a search engine like Google will have of your authority on certain topics. Well structured, search-engine friendly, informative content can ensure regular flow of traffic.
Increase traffic to your website with informative newsletters
Here’s how to go about sending a newsletter to your target audience in Northern Ireland:
- On your landing page or homepage, add a form or pop-up box which asks visitors to input their name and email address in order to receive a newsletter.
- Make sure the newsletter adds value to your products and services.
- Once the user signs up, send the newsletter as promised; but take measures to build trust and interest in your other products and services.
- Once you have built trust with relevant and quality information in your newsletter, you can start pre-selling your products via email. Tell your customers how your product will benefit them.
- Be sure to include sample newsletters on your site that the search engines can crawl for good quality content and relevant keyword usage.
Sending regular e-newsletters can be a cost-effective way to build relationships with customers and prospects across Northern Ireland. Consult the leading SEO company in Northern Ireland for more information.
Call us on (028) 90 480 257 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.