People look at every text message they get, and they do so within 15 minutes. In fact, studies show that mobile users read any text messages they get within 15 minutes. Can you think of any other advertising medium where you are almost guaranteed that every person targeted will see your message?
An SMS marketing campaign can create a stronger bond with your local clients in Northern Ireland
Text messaging can really benefit your business:
- Increased Sales. SMS text marketing is the perfect tool for sales and promotions of your products or services. Using text messages, you can send important information about using their products and services directly to the customer or recipient. This can be very beneficial to your business.
- Brand Promotion. When companies launch new products or services, they can send a bulk SMS text message to their subscribers to make them aware about the new additions.
- Instant Delivery. Instant delivery makes it more effective to get a quick response from the recipient. When you send SMS, it takes hardly 5-6 seconds to reach its recipient.
- High Read Rate. The read rate of SMS is higher than email. Ninety percent or more of SMS text messages are opened and read immediately.
- Reliable. Unlike email, SMS doesn’t have to battle against spam or other email filters. If anything, SMS is more of a direct connection to your customer base than any other marketing strategy, and there aren’t any barriers.
- Flexible Platform. Either send a handful of messages to a targeted group or send thousands of SMS to your entire list. Create a promotional message or a quick industry update; SMS truly molds itself to whatever your business needs may be. Also, many SMS services easily integrate into your other online marketing strategies.
SMS marketing can be used for a wide range of purposes: announcing a new product, one-day specials, new store openings, special events, etc. Subscribers can be treated as an exclusive group for offers and information that only they have access to, increasing loyalty, purchases, and speed of communications.